Conditions of participation AIRPAQ Lottery
- Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective sweepstakes take place within the framework of the respective sweepstakes campaign on the Instagram page of Airpaq UG (limited liability).
(2) Organizer of the lottery is Airpaq UG, Im Rabengrund 7 50997 Cologne, Germany.
(3) By participating in the respective lottery, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The lottery is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram, it is not sponsored or Instagram, endorsed or organized by Facebook.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to enter the lottery. Employees of Airpaq UG (limited liability) and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible Participants may enter the lottery by liking ("Like") the lottery Posting and leaving this rating in place in any event until the winners are selected.
(3) It is further required to comment under the photo, from AIRPAQ and Birkenspanner and follow the Instagram page @Airpaq.de and @Birkenspanner.
(4) Participation is possible until 30.06.2020.
- Winnings and notification of winnings
(1) Among all eligible participants we will raffle 1 Airpaq brand backpack and 3 water bottles. Winners can choose an Airpaq Unicolor in red, blue, black or red.
(2) The winners will be selected at random from all eligible participants within one week after the closing date. The winners will be notified via the Instagram comment function or in a separate post and asked to send an email to an email address specified there, in which the personal data is submitted properly and truthfully in full. These details will be used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate replacement prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
- Granting of rights of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for promotional purposes.
- Liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of third parties of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees).
(3) By entering the competition, the participant releases Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if photos or other content used (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently revoked.
- Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee proper execution of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Instagram).
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data, insofar as we process this ourselves. We will use the participant's personal information and other personal data only within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent.
This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant can request information about the data stored about him or her at any time. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be found at https://deutsch.airpaq.de/pages/privacy-policy.
- Final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.